Let’s be honest… there’s not a whole lot to love about love handles. They don’t fit into your skinny jeans, and they can be pretty challenging to get rid of. But there are also love handles workout that gives you the shape you want.
If you are concerned and interested in losing weight fast, you probably noticed that side fat is the most stubborn of all. It is not an easy task to get rid of love handles fast, but it is not impossible either.
It seems that no matter how much healthy food we eat or how much we exercise, those love handles just won’t seem to go away. Love handles lie on top of the obliques, which are a very specific group of abdominal muscles.
In order to really eliminate love handle for good, you have to target them precisely with love handle workouts.
A 10-minute love handles workout combined with a proper diet will definitely help you improve the middle section of your body. Just take a look at the following exercises and start melting those love handles right away.
What Causes Love Handles
You’re wondering and want to know what causes love handles?
The major cause of this is the accumulation of fat over time. This happens when your body takes in too many calories or you don’t burn as many calories as you consume them. They eventually accumulate in visible areas such as your waist and hips.
There are several factors that contribute to this. They are:
- Excessive hormones like cortisol
- Lack of physical exercise
- High fats, sugars, and high-calorie in love handles
- No enough rest
Get Rid Of Back and Side Fat With This 10-Minute Love Handle Workout
1. Start with Woodchoppers
This exercise is called “woodchoppers” because the move is similar to what you should do if you have to chop wood. So a 10-minute love handles workout can actually be fun.
Thus, using a one hand weight, instead of a traditional ax, will help you perform the exercise correctly.
- Start by spreading your feet so that they will be in alignment with your hips.
- Hold the weight with both of your hands and position the weight above your left shoulder.
- Next, just like when you would like to chop wood, swing to the right, taking the weight downward, close to your right knee.
- Both your knees and feet should perform a pivot to allow you to twist your body right.
- Raise your arms and weight back where it was and do a set of 20 reps on each side.
2. Make Love Handles Disappear With Side Plank Hip Lifts
You will have the chance to catch your breath a little with this particular exercise, taking the 10-minute love handles workout down a notch, after the challenging Russian twists.
The side plank is extremely effective for working the oblique muscles and will definitely help to get rid of love handles in a few weeks.
- Lay on your side, using your elbow as support.
- Make sure that your body is in a straight line before you start the exercise. Both your hips and legs should be resting on the floor.
- Put your free hand on your hip and use your abs, while supporting your body with the help of your elbow and feet, and lift your body off the ground.
- Keep it straight while doing this so that it will resemble a plank. Repeat the lift 15 times on each side of your body.
3. The Russian Twists Will Make Love Handles Be No More
Russian twists may be a bit challenging, but it is all you need in this 10-minute love handles workout if you want to get rid of fat in your middle area.
This kind of fat should not be treated lightly, so you need to adopt a training session that actually pays results.
- Sit down on a fitness mattress, positioning your back at a 45-degree angle from the floor.
- Next, bend your knees and lay your feet flat on the floor. Don’t forget to have a dumbbell around because you will need it. Hold the dumbbell with your hands above your abdomen.
- Then lift your feet up, crossing your ankles, balancing your entire body by using your bottom.
- Now take the dumbbell you the right, with both hands, until it touches the floor.
- You will have to twist your body to do so.
- Just make sure not to allow your feet to touch the ground.
- Then take the dumbbell to the left until it touches the floor.
- Perform a total of 50 twists, 25 to each side, from right to left and the other way around, while balancing your feet and keeping your back at the 45-degree angle.
4. Tone Your Middle Section Nicely With Bicycle Crunches
It is time to finish your 10-minute love handles workout with a set of active exercises and feel the muscles burning away all the fat. You’ll have to lie on your back to perform this exercise.
One of the best overall exercises that really target the oblique muscles in your body is the bicycle crunch. By focusing on the specific muscle groups in the area of your sides is going to help your body burn the excess fat stores and this will help to improve your overall body tone.
By adding bicycle crunches to your exercise routine and increasing the amount that you do each day will help you burn fat quicker.
- Bend your knees and place your hands behind the head.
- Don’t clasp your hands; just support them on your back head.
- Now put your abdomen muscles to work and lift your shoulders together with the upper side of your back until it is no longer touching the ground.
- Then raise your left knee and twist until the right elbow meets your left knee above the middle area of your body.
- The next step would be to switch to the other side, lifting your right knee and taking your left elbow to meet in the middle.
- You should perform 30 crunches of this kind, 15 on each side.
The faster you manage to do this type of exercise, the more efficient your 10-minute love handles workout will become. Just make sure not to lower your back on the ground, even if you decide to speed up the pace.
A combination of a healthful diet, high-intensity interval training (HIIT), intermittent fasting, and targeted ab exercises is one of the most effective plans for losing your love handles
Even with a regular, well-rounded workout routine, you may still find it an uphill battle to keep your body in its best shape if you’re not fully committed to changing your habits. It takes consistency but the results are worth it.
If you have any questions or contributions on easy ways leave them in the comment box below. And don’t forget to share this post with friends.