8 Exercises to improve love life that lasts – Do you want to increase your, strength, stamina and become sexually fit? It is no secret that many of us want to have better performance in bed for self-pleasure or for the purpose of pleasing our partners.
One of the best ways to go about it is through proper exercise which improves your performance and guarantees more intense orgasm. Luckily, there are numerous exercises to improve love life that you can perform that will help improve your game in bed.
This is generally caused by factors such as emotional conflicts or erectile dysfunctions. If emotional conflicts are the cause of an unhealthy love life, then both partners must sort the issues out between them.
However, if sexual dysfunction is the cause of unhealthy sexual life, it is vital that you take the necessary steps to improve one’s capabilities.
Both men and women experience sexual dysfunction, and it causes severe problems in their life. Research suggests that the occurrence of sexual dysfunction among women is at 43 percent while about 31 percent of men also report a certain degree of difficulty in their sexual life.
Many people are ignorant of the fact that intimate acts use a lot of muscles even the ones we think don’t exist. However, exercise increases our energy levels, builds and also strengthens the muscles.
Even if sexual athleticism were not on your goal list for joining a gym, you would find that these exercises to make you better in Bed are beneficial for your overall health.
Sexual Benefits of Exercise
- Increases levels of testosterone hormones
- Improves flexibility for trying new intimate positions.
- In men, it also reduces risk or erectile dysfunction.
- In women, there is an improvement in sensual desire, arousal, and satisfaction.
8 Proven Exercises to increase stamina and strength
According to Ben Jones, a personal trainer at Lifetime Health and Fitness, these exercises to improve love life helps to improve flexibility, boost stamina, and develop a solid core.
This co-ordinates flexion and extension of the spine and hips with erector muscles, abdominals, hip flexors, and glutes.
This exercise list combines targeted stretches with body weight strength moves to improve your stamina and strength, giving you healthy love life. You can use these exercises as a stand-alone routine or incorporate them into your preexisting workout routine.
Kegel exercise is one of the best exercises to improve love life for women. It boosts flexibility. Kegel exercises follow a simple routine of clench-and-release exercises that strengthen the muscles of your pelvic floor.
Your pelvis is the area between your hips that holds your reproductive organs. While the pelvic floor is a series of tissues and muscles that form a sling at the bottom of your pelvis.
Apart from being responsible for urine control, the pelvic muscles are also responsible for the contractions you feel during your climax. Although Kegel exercises do not tighten the vagina, they tone and strengthen your vaginal muscles which boosts your arousal.
Also, Kegel exercises give you a tighter grip during sexual intercourse allowing intense contractions during orgasm as more blood is sent to your pelvic region.
A lot of women who practice the Kegels can climax in positions where they could not before making these moves. Some also claim to have been able to experience multiple orgasms as a result of this exercise.
- To start performing Kegels, ensure that your bladder is empty. These exercises can be performed anywhere. As a beginner, you can start by finding a private place to lie down sit in your home, and as you continue practicing, you can now do them anywhere.
- Then, get familiar with the muscles of your pelvic region by interrupting the flow of urine when you are in the bathroom
- Once you can identify them, tense the muscles for three seconds and then relax them for another three to complete one rep
- Continue the move until you have done ten reps.
- Over the next days, keep practicing until you can do ten seconds of muscle tense with a goal of doing three sets of ten reps daily
Note: When performing this move, do not hold your breath, neither should you tighten or push down your stomach, butts or thigh muscles. Also, do not be discouraged if you do not get immediate results as these Kegel exercises to improve love life can take up to weeks or months to have effects. But, you can start them now.
This exercises to make you better in bed by making it easier for women to angle their back in a way that enhances the stimulation of the clitoris.
- Start by resting your knees on the floor with your hands placed by your side, ensure your knees are perpendicular and your back is straight
- Avoid sitting back and resting your weight on your heels
- Then, lean back a few inches while still holding your spine and head in line with your thighs
- Maintain this position for four seconds before returning to start position
- Do 5-10 more repetitions of this move.
3. Bridge Pose
The bridge pose is one of our favorite exercises to improve love life. This move strengthens your glutes, inner thighs, hamstrings, and the hip flexor. Since the pelvic floor is inverted, bridge pose stimulates the pelvic floor muscles and boosts the female sex organ; giving you stronger and more controlled orgasm.
- To start, lie on the floor on your back with your arms on the floor beside you
- Then, with your feet hip-width apart, bend your knees and slowly lift your butts off the floor
- Hold this pose and keep your knees from falling to the side
- Now, press your feet into the floor and distribute your weight between both feet
- Maintain the posture for about 50 seconds before going back to your start position slowly; starting from your vertebrates to tailbone
- Do ten more reps of this exercise.
4. Plank Pose
The plank pose is an effective way to strengthen your total body while mostly working your core. It increases your endurance and stamina in the bedroom as well as in the gym.
- To start, get on the floor and press your body straight by stretching your legs back and keeping your arms steady so that your body is in a straight line from your feet to your head
- Ensure that your pelvis is neither too low or too high
- Now, engage your abs and, squeeze your inner thighs and butt cheeks, tighten your quads and press your heels back until your feet are flexed
- You can also perform the move on your knees by keeping your forearms on the floor with your elbows under your shoulder
- Hold the pose for at least 20 seconds and gradually work it up to two minutes at a time
- Do ten reps daily.
5. Butterfly Pose
This pose helps to build and strengthen your pelvic muscles, leading to intense sensual pleasure. This move can be practiced by both men and women for improved love life and satisfaction. These are great exercises to improve love life.
- Lie with your back flat on the ground and bend your knees while keeping your feet flat on the ground
- Then, extend your arms on both sides so that your palms are facing down
- Bring the underside of your feet together and open your knees to the side gently
- Breathe in deeply while in this position
- Now, exhale and slowly pull your knees back together by tightening your inner thighs until your knees touch
- Do ten reps of this move.
This is an exercises to improve love life that is very suitable for men who enjoy missionary position. The missionary position involves very close facial contact and dropping your weight on your partner’s body.
Like planks, push-ups strengthen your core, glutes, and legs while improving your arm and chest strength.
The intensity required to perform this move also enhances your stamina and endurance in the bedroom.
- Get into a plank posture without your pelvis sagging too low or elevating too high
- Take a deep breathe while bringing your chest lower till it almost touches the floor
- Then exhale as you go back to start position
- While making this move, do not hunch your shoulders into your neck by stretching the crown of your head to create space between your head and shoulder
- To make this move easy, keep your feet at hip-width apart or do them on your knees. For higher intensity, place your feet on a step or bench.
7. Standing Hip Thrust
Next on our list of exercises to improve love life is the standing hip thrust move. This workout is ideal for women who are looking to experience better and more intensive love making. It also helps to get deeper and more powerful thrusts.
- With your right foot, take a step forward so that your feet are slightly wide apart
- Also, bend your feet lightly while also keeping your toes facing forward
- Now, carefully push your pelvis forward until you can feel a gentle stretch in your hips, ensure you do not overdo it
- Maintain this stretch for 30 seconds before reversing leg positions
- Repeat this move a few more times.
8. Upward-Facing Dog
The upward-facing dog is a yoga pose that strengthens different muscle groups that are used in various coitus positions. It aids flexibility which makes you better in bed These include the lower back, the arms, and glutes. The move also stretches the core and hip flexors.
Yoga practitioners have long held a belief that this improves energy and blood flow to the pelvic region.
- Start by lying on your belly with your legs at a hip-width distance apart and the top of your feet placed on the floor
- Then, bring your hands to the side of your chest and raise your torso by pressing into your hands
- Keep lifting until you get all the way up and roll your shoulders back and down
- Remember to lengthen through the crown of your head so that6 your neck is not hunched into your neck
- Breath regularly and hold the pose for about 5-30 seconds
- For more intensity, lift up until your thighs are off the ground.
While performing these exercises to improve love life, ensure that you drink enough water. Drink water before, during and after each exercise routine. Water also helps the body system and drinking it before sleeping with your partner will improve performance in bed.
In addition, men, in particular, should also get enough rest or sleep. This is very important because your body produces testosterone, the hormone that stimulates your sex drive while you sleep.
Moreover, a poor sleep cycle will lower the level of your testosterone. Medical experts recommend that you get at least 8 hours of sleep every day. This will ensure that the production of the testosterone increases while you sleep thereby giving you a sexual stamina boost.