Best Inner Thigh Exercises – Does it ever feel comfortable walking with your thighs chapped? It is not only the fat people who have big thighs. You could be on an average weight with too much fat deposited in that region.
The thighs are some of the places for massive deposition of fat in women’s bodies. But when it gets to that point of trying to lose weight, exercises always save the situation. With the best inner thigh exercises, you can surely have your thighs slim.
Do you know the beauty of slim thighs? It accentuates that figure 8 shape of yours! Getting to lose thigh fat is one thing that most beauty queens and celebrities don’t ever let slide. Simply because they know the beauty it adds to the shape.
To lose thigh fat isn’t tricky, but to lose weight is necessary too. While trying to cut off some extra deposited fat in any part of the body, the chances are high that you lose weight all over. That isn’t a bad idea. All work well to give an amazing and sexy figure.
The best inner thigh exercises in this post are perfect for toning the thigh muscles. Before you know it, you can notice a distinct reduction in thigh fat in just a week.
But that is only when you make the right choices of workouts and stay committed to them. Kick-off your workout sessions now with any of these best inner thigh exercises you can do in your home.
However, if you are new to the system, don’t worry, you will push through. But you might experience some muscle aches due to the stretching of your relaxed thigh muscles.
The pain only lasts for a few days, and you will keep your exercises up like a pro.
1. Forward Lunges with Dumbbell
You can do all the variations of lunges. Having your lunge exercises from all sides and angles helps to work on your thighs fast. If you are not used to workouts, you could start with forward lunges before trying others like side and curtsy.
Lunges are sure one of the best inner thigh exercises any fitness trainer would ask you to do regularly. Note that the use of dumbbells is not compulsory, especially for beginners.
How to Do It:
- Start with feet shoulder-width apart
- In each hand, hold a dumbbell and balance them on both sides (optional)
- Put your hands on your hips.
- Then step a foot forward, giving a space of about 0.5 m.
- Keep your toes pointing forward.
- From here, drop your back knee and bend your front knee simultaneously in a slow and controlled movement.
- Bend low until your front thigh is almost parallel to the ground.
- Then use the front thigh to push your body back up to the starting position.
- Repeat this movement with the second leg for 30 seconds. Continue to switch legs and lunge.
If you are a fan of squats, you will find this exercise simple. Pile exercises are similar to squats. They target the muscle tissue you have in your glutes, quads, and calves. This exercise is one of your sure bets to build lean muscle in the thigh region.
How to Do It
- Stand with feet spread wide apart.
- Point your toes and knees outward.
- Gently lower into a squat position balancing your hands on your hips.
- Maintain an upright position with your spine and torso straight.
- Rise slowly while squeezing your glutes at the top.
- Repeat the up and down movement for 30 seconds.
3. Supine Inner Thigh Lift
When you want to lose thigh fat with exercises, one thing is constant! You have to select activities that will target that particular area.
This doesn’t mean that the exercises are responsible for cutting out fat. But they help to tone those regions after a considerable weight loss.
The supine inner thigh lift is also one of the best inner thigh exercises for slimmer thighs.
How to Do It
- Lie flat on your back and tighten your abs.
- Stretch your hands out to the sides on the ground.
- Lift both legs to the ceiling with your and flex your feet.
- While your left leg is still up, lower the right leg out to the side as far as you can go without lifting your left hip off the ground.
- Then, return the right leg to the start position and squeeze both legs together at the top.
- Repeat 15 times on the right leg and then switch to 15 reps with the left.
4. Leg Circles
Just as it sounds, it is like circling your leg in the air. You would commonly find moves like this in pilates. Pilates are equally great toning exercises. Make the quest to lose your thigh fat a success with this simple home exercise.
When you raise your leg until it is straight above and pointing towards the ceiling, your muscles provide more weight on the thighs, which in turn burns fat at a quick and effective pace.
How to Do It
- Lie on the floor or on a yoga mat.
- Place your by your side with your palms face down.
- Raise your right foot straight up, pointing to the ceiling.
- Keeping your hips on the mat, start making circular rotations five times clockwise and five times counter-clockwise.
- Repeat this set four times, alternating legs
5. Jumping Jacks
Let me give you a hint on the awesomeness of this exercise. Jumping jacks is more like a cardiovascular exercise that makes you burn calories like crazy.
Apart from the fact that it enhances total body weight loss, including weight loss from your thighs. Jumping Jacks is one of the best inner thigh exercises to lose thigh fat and also strengthens your legs, arms, and core.
How to Do It
- Stand with your feet together and place arms by your sides.
- Then, jump and split your legs until it is slightly more than shoulder-width apart while leaving your arms above your head.
- Then jump again to go back to the starting position.
- Do three sets of this exercise with 10-15 reps in each set.
When you need to make some more straightforward moves, this one is simply the best. You don’t always want to go down low or lie on the floor. When the routine of bending and swinging legs in the air seems boring, step-ups are good exercises to try.
Though simple, Step-Ups are still part of the best inner thigh exercises, you could ever think of. You can perform this exercise with the stairs or some equipment like a step machine, a sturdy bench or a chair to step onto.
How to Do It
- At alternative moments, step on and off the equipment you chose with your right and left foot.
- Three sets of 10 repetitions each on both legs are good enough.
Squats are a simple exercise regimen that you can do right in your home. To intensify the practice, you may decide to do squat exercises with some gyming weights like dumbbells and kettlebells.
How to Do it
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
- Put your hands together and place them in the middle of your chest.
- Push your buttocks out to the back and bend down. Rest your weight on to your heels sit down like you are trying to sit in a chair.
- Make your thighs parallel to the ground and hold that position.
- Slowly return to your starting position.
- Repeat the “stand and bend” movement 10 to 20 times
8. Running and Fast Walking
Truly, there is nothing like spot reduction. So, don’t expect a magical fat loss in your thighs just by sticking to only thigh exercises.
An easy one for you is fast walking. And if you have enough energy, running is not a bad idea. You can fire up all the parts of your body by having an early morning run or walk.
Then, on your return home, do any of those best inner thigh exercises. Trust me! You will blast off body fat in at an incredible pace.
Life is good when you are healthy. Also, life is better when you are happy with what you do. However, the best moments in life are those times when your deepest heart desires are realized.
Make your wish of getting slimmer thighs to come true and live the best moment from now. Just with some dietary adjustments, proper exercises, and a healthy lifestyle, you will surely get there.