Brazilian Butt Lift Workout – Getting the butt of your dreams might seem difficult or even impossible to do.
This is why some people opt for surgical procedures to get the Brazilian butt Lift done or do other stuff to do this.
In this post, you will find the best Brazilian butt lift workout to help you achieve a well-toned and lifted butt.
These exercises are specifically for the glutes in that it targets the glutes such that it tones, lifts, and firms it.
The exciting part is that you can do these workout moves at home, and you necessarily don’t need a piece of equipment.
However, to get the most of these exercises, you can either choose to use ankle weights, dumbbells, or a resistance band.
Read Also: 5 Best Glute Exercises at Home to Lift And Firm Your Buttocks
1. Bulgarian Split Squat
- Place a box behind you and put your right foot on it.
- Bend your knees until it is in a parallel position to the floor.
- Return to the starting position while you repeat for 30 seconds.
- Switch to the other side and repeat the process.
- Do two sets of 12 repetitions on each side.
Note: Breathe in as you lunge and ensure your knees do not go past your toes.
2. Brazilian Butt Lift Squat with Kick-Back
- Stand with your legs at a shoulder-width distance apart with your arms by your sides.
- Sit back into a squat position while keeping your weight on your heels.
- Lift your right leg straight up behind you and keep your hips pointing forward while stretching out your arms.
- Return to the start position before switching sides.
3. Brazilian Butt Lift Lateral Sliding Squat with Towel
- Stand with your feet placed together, ensuring that your toes are pointed forward.
- Place your arms by your sides and your right foot on a small folded towel.
- Shift your weight to the left leg and bend the left knee 45 to 90 degrees while sliding your right leg to the side as far as you can.
- Gently and slowly pull your right leg back to the start position while you straighten the left leg.
- Repeat this exercise for 30 seconds before you switch sides.
4. Wall Bridge
- With your arms placed beside you, lie on your back.
- Place the soles of your feet on a wall, your feet hip-width apart and knees bent.
- Keeping your legs at a 90-degree angle, ensure your thighs are perpendicular to the floor.
- Then, lift your hips as high as you can and squeeze your glutes when you get to the top.
- Go back to the starting position and repeat until the sets are complete.
- Do two sets of 10 repetitions or three sets of 16 repetitions.
Note: You can switch to the modified versions of this exercise, depending on how much you want to challenge your muscles.
5. Donkey Kicks
- Get on your hands and knees and keep your core tight and your back straight all through this exercise.
- Raise one leg and keep the kee at 90 degrees.
- Push the leg high as you can into the air and lower back down.
- Repeat 12 reps and switch to the other leg.
- Do four sets of 12 reps.
6. Adductor Squats With A Dumbell
- Keeping your back straight and your arms locked with the dumbbell in the middle, get in a squat position.
- Lower your body into a squat and hold that pose for some seconds.
- Rise to the starting position and do 12 reps of this exercise.
7. Brazilian Butt Lift Touchdown
- Get in a squat position and squat down until your knees are bent at 90 degrees.
- Push your left leg back into a deep reverse lunge and place your right hand outside of your right thigh, and touching the floor.
- Lift your left hand and place it in front of your face with your palm facing out.
- Go back to your starting position and repeat while changing sides.
8. Glute Bridges
- Lie on your back with your feet flat on the floor and your knees bent.
- Place the weight (if using any) on your pelvis and keep your core tight.
- Raise your hips off the floor and thrust them as high as you can, squeezing your butt when you get to the top.
- Keep your shoulders on the ground and lower your hips back to the ground. Do not let your hip or butt touch the floor.
- Perform a set of 12 reps.
9. Curtsy Lunge
- Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and keep your weight on one foot.
- Then, take a big step back with your other leg and cross it behind your left leg.
- Bend your knees and lower your body straight down until your front thigh in line with the floor.
- Keep your core tight and maintain your knees at 90 degrees.
- Get back into the starting position and do this exercise for the other leg.
- Do four sets of 12 reps on each leg.
Note: To avoid injury, keep your knee over your ankle and make sure your toes are pointed out straight.
10. Lunge And Press
- Place a weight or a kettlebell to your right side with feet shoulder-width apart and abs engaged.
- To get in a lunge position, take a long step forward with your thighs at a degree of 90- parallel to your floor.
- Make sure your knee does not get past your toe.
- Now press the weight or kettlebell above your shoulder in a controlled movement and breathe out while you do this.
- Return the weight to your hips and step back with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Switch sides and repeat the process.
11. Romanian Deadlift
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand while standing with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Push your hips back and lower the dumbbell while keeping your legs straight or slightly bent.
- Push yourself up to the starting position and repeat the process
- If you are using heavy weights, do sets of 6 to 8 reps ad if using lighter dumbbells, do two sets of 12 reps.
- Ensure that you squeeze your glutes at the end of each rep.
Note: While doing this exercise, make sure to keep your chest open and your shoulders back. Maintain a straight back and arm at all times.
Trying to get a butt that is peach emoji worthy? The best way to achieve this is to build your gluteal muscles to give your butt a lifted appearance. This means that you will need to do a lot more strength training, especially moves that target your glutes.
In this post, you will find the best Brazilian butt lift workout moves that are effective for firming the butt and achieving toned butts. These moves are effective because they target every angle and use a lot of lower body muscles.
Not only do these moves give you your desired butt, but they also have a lot of health and performance benefits. The Brazilian butt lift workout move helps to relieve low back and joint pain caused by a weak or flat glute.
People who have a frequent spin class or a desk job will find this necessary. This is because their hip flexors and quads get excessively tight and prevent the glutes from firing properly.
So, add these Brazilian butt lift workout moves to your weekly routine now and get ready to be wowed by the results!