Drink Recipes for weight loss- Do you think it’s impossible to lose 10 pounds in 10 days? Maybe not!
If you’ve tried all you could to lose weight and it’s not working out, don’t give up until you include these drink recipes for weight loss in your diet for just ten days. And that is precisely what this post is about.
You are probably aware of the fact that there are some natural superfoods that aid weight loss. These food sources could be fruits, veggies, spices, herbs, or seeds.
Right in your kitchen, you can manufacture your natural weight loss drink using some superfoods for weight loss as ingredients.
But the truth remains that we find it quite challenging to abstain from these processed drinks because of sugar cravings.trying to lose weight, we try our best to stay off some processed drinks, juice, and beverages. Try out these drink recipes to replace sodas and watch your body shed pounds off in no time.]
Fat Cutter Drink Recipes – How It Works for Weight Loss
As mentioned earlier, most DIY fat cutter drink recipes contain natural weight loss foods. These natural ingredients are usually low in calories, and they also help the system in an amazing for fat metabolism.
- The first point to note is that natural foods are low in calories and so they are healthy to include in your diet. But, you have to be careful while taking very sweet fruits like bananas, pineapples and so on. Too much of some fruits may lead to calorie add up. So, you have to make your consumption moderate.
- Superfoods for weight loss, especially seeds, veggies, and some fruits, are fiber-rich. These fiber-rich foods keep us full and help to curb hunger.
- Natural ingredients that makeup weight loss drinks are rich in protein and healthy fat that enhances weight loss.
- Keeping a cup of a fruit smoothie or detox water is an effective trick to stay away from snacking on cookies, biscuits, sweets, donuts, and other sugar-dense foods that won’t make you lose weight.
- Fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, herbs, and spices are packed with vitamins and antioxidants that do wonders for our health. These healthy nutrients can help with detox, digestive health, skin health, and immune system boosting.
- Finally, these superfood ingredients will not only help to keep unwanted pounds off, but they also keep you healthy.
Some Superfood Ingredients for Weight Loss Drinks
- Goji berry
2. High-Fiber Veggies:
3. Nut and Seeds:
- Chia seed
- Mint leaf
10 Tasty Fat Cutter Drink Recipes for Weight Loss
The recipes below include juice, detox water, and smoothies that will enhance body fat metabolism. You can follow the guide in these recipes to make your drink.
However, you have to be mindful of natural foods that you’re allergic to. You do not necessarily have to add them to your drinks if you do not like them.
1. Tomato and Lime Juice
Tomatoes aren’t only meant for your sauce and ketchup. It is also a fantastic ingredient for your weight loss drink.
A research conducted on tomatoes showed that they are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that act against obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and cardiovascular disease.
The mixture of lime and tomato juice in this recipe makes this juice one of the fat cutter drink recipes for losing weight. Limes are rich in vitamin C, boosts immunity, has antioxidant activity, regulates body weight, and satiety.
- 1 cup tomato
- ½ lime juice
- Pinch of black salt
- Blend tomatoes smoothly in a blender
- Pour the tomato juice into a cup
- Add the lime juice
- Add a pinch of salt
- Stir properly and drink
2. Pineapple Coconut Water Drink
This drink contains three natural ingredients for weight loss. These include coconut water, pineapple, and fennel seed.
Coconut water helps in weight loss by enhancing satiety and reducing your appetite. Pineapple and fennel seeds aid digestion, proper absorption of nutrients, and helps to flush out toxins resulting in weight loss.
- 1 cup of coconut water
- ¼ cup pineapple
- ½ teaspoon ground fennel seeds
- Pinch of black salt
- Spin your diced pineapple in a blender
- Add coconut water and ground fennel seeds to the pineapple juice
- Spin the coconut to mix properly
- Pour your tasty drink into a cup
- Add ice and enjoy while chilled.
3. Banana Smoothie
This smoothie is one of the pretty efficient fat cutter drink recipes that you should include in your diet.
- Ginger root
- Flax seeds
- Coconut oil
- Put one orange, one banana, 1-inch ginger root and a tablespoon of flaxseed in a blend
- Blend to have a smooth mixture
- Pour into a glass
- Add some ice cubes
- Drink and enjoy this smoothie every morning and feel energized throughout the day.
4. Kale And ACV Drink
For weight loss, detox, and overall healthy life, this slimming drink is the bomb. Kale is a rich source of antioxidants, dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
It helps to reduce blood glucose levels and, therefore, can prevent obesity and diabetes. Apple cider vinegar helps in weight loss, regulates blood pressure, blood sugar, and improves heart health.
- A cup of kale
- A half-cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of ACV
- pinch of black salt
- Blend the kale with water
- Pour the kale juice into a cup
- Add ACV and a pinch of black salt
- Stir properly before drinking.
5. Ginger And Lime Drink
The combined effect of ginger and lime in this drink keeps cravings down and controls your appetite. You can either take this drink cold or warm.
The warm ginger and lime drink is best taken in the morning before breakfast. You could, however, substitute the cold ginger and lime drink for your regular soda drinks in hot weather.
- 1-inch ginger root
- ½ a lime
- 1 cup cold/warm water
- Toss your chopped ginger into a blender, add cold water and blend
- Pour out ginger blend into a glass and add lime juice
- You can add ice too before drinking
For Warm Ginger and Lime Drink
- Grate ginger
- Add to a cup of hot water
- Cover and leave the ginger to infuse in the hot water
- When the ginger is warm, add lime juice and a tablespoon of honey
- Enjoy the warm ginger drink every morning before breakfast
6. Green Tea Detox Drink
Green tea has many health benefits as well as maintaining body weight by burning body fat. This weight loss tea contains an antioxidant called EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate), which helps to burn calories.
Several studies on weight loss have confirmed the potency of green tea in shedding unwanted pounds.
In this recipe, green tea is combined with other superfoods for weight loss to strengthening the efficiency of this super weight loss drink.
Green tea, lime, and mint leaves in this recipe make it one of the best fat cutter drink recipes for weight loss and flat belly.
- 3 slices of lime
- A half-cup of cold green tea
- Chopped mint leaves
- 1/4 Ice water
- Put all ingredients in a pitcher and put in a fridge over the night
- Serve this refreshing drink with ice
7. Celery Drink
Celery is a vegetable commonly known as a negative calorie food. This means that it takes a lot of energy for the body to digest and absorb this veggie.
In the process of digesting celery, the body expends more energy, burn calories, and aid weight loss. This celery drink recipe also contains apple cider vinegar, another fantastic fat burner.
- ½ cup celery
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup of water
- Blend the celery in a food processor
- Add water and give it a spin once again
- Pour the celery juice into a cup and add apple cider vinegar
- Add ground black pepper and stir well before drinking.
8. Whey Protein And Chia Seed Drink
Protein powders are some of the superfood food powders that aid weight loss. They are an excellent addition to smoothies and different fat cutter drink recipes for weight loss.
One of the effective protein powders for weight loss is whey protein. Get a mix of whey powder and chia seeds for this recipe and drink your way to a well-toned body.
- 2 tablespoon whey protein
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 cup warm fat-free soy milk
- Put all ingredients in a blend
- Spin till you have a smooth mixture
- Pour your drink and enjoy the creamy taste
Generally, a lemonade is believed to be a drink made of lemon juice and water sweetened with sugar. But this kind of lemonade recipe is sugar-free containing which is a natural sweetener.
Lemon, honey, and cayenne pepper are the weight loss ingredients in this recipe.
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Extract lemon juice into a glass
- Add honey and cayenne pepper
- Stir well before drinking
10. Grapefruit and Pomegranate Juice
I want to round up with this tasty grapefruit and pomegranate drink. These two fruits work well for weight loss by increasing satiety and suppressing appetite. Take this juice in between meals to reduce sugar cravings and avoid snacking.
- ½ cup grapefruit
- ½ cup pomegranate
- 1 teaspoon organic honey
- Put the grapefruit and pomegranate into a blender.
- Blend and pour the drink into a glass.
- Add honey
- Stir well before drinking.
[Losing weight isn’t the easiest task, and there’re tons of different approaches. One of the easiest and most reliable routes to go is using drinks to cut fat. The recipes described in this post will get the job done for you!]
Give yourself a treat and experience the healthy goodness in the fat cutter drink recipes above. Creativity is always allowed!
As long as you come up with a drink with a palatable taste. But don’t forget that you have to be strictly natural — no artificial, sweetener, flavor, or sugar for optimal benefit. Have fun losing weight with fruit juice, smoothies, and detox water.