Exercises To Get Rid Of Inner Thigh Fat – Some body fat is vital as they protect your organs and sustain life.
However, when you take in more calories than your body can burn off, it becomes excess fat. Mainly, your genetic construction determines where fat is stored in the body. So, women are more likely to have excess fat stored in their lower belly region, hips, and inner thigh.
Achieving the right balance of fat and muscle in the thigh boosts attractiveness in any outfit you choose. Whether a pair of boyfriend jeans or A-line skirt, you sure can pull off any outfit of your choice when you have well-toned and sculpted thighs.
With the right exercises to get rid of inner thigh fat, you can achieve sexy legs and boost your confidence. Not only do these exercises tone and sculpt your thighs, but they also work calves, quads, glutes, hamstrings, adductors, tensors, and every other muscle in the thigh. This torch calories, build strength in your lower body, improves posture, and builds lean muscles.
The best part is that you do not need to train for an insane number of hours to achieve sexy thighs. In this article, you will find the best exercises to get rid of inner thigh fat that only requires about 20-30 minutes of your time daily. When done consistently, these moves tone your thighs in just 14 days!
Keep reading this article for more.
Top 8 Exercises To Get Rid Of Inner Thigh Fat In 2 Weeks
Here, you will find our go-to moves for getting rid of inner thigh fat and achieving slim, toned, and well-sculpted hips and thighs. These moves are so effective that you get your desired lower body in just 14 days! Do not wait to try them!
Squats are a popular move that targets the hamstrings, quads, lower back, glutes, and calves. It is easy to do, and you shouldn’t feel any pain. However, if you do feel pain in your knees, it is proof that you are not making the move right. Also, be careful not to overtrain as this strains your knee.
- Start by standing with your feet placed at more than shoulder-width distance apart.
- Engage your core and relax your shoulders before extending your arms in front of you. You can also clasp them together in front of you.
- From here, flex your knee and lower your body as if you are sitting on a chair. Keep going until your thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Ensure that your toes remain behind your knees and hold this position for a second before returning to standing pose.
- This completes one rep. Do two sets of 10 reps.
2. Criss-cross Power Jacks
This strength move works your inner thigh muscles while getting your heart rate up and using the whole body. That way, not only do you get lean thigh muscles, you burn a lot of calories!
- Stand with your feet placed together and inhale deeply.
- Upon exhaling, jump up with your feet wide and cross your arms overhead. From here, scissor your legs by crossing your left leg over your right while your left arm also crosses over the right arm at chest level.
- Repeat immediately alternating sides.
- Do as much as you can in 30-45 minutes before moving to the next move.
3. Single-Leg Circles
This is an effective workout move that works your quads and adductors. For this move, you can hold the back of a chair or a sturdy wall for support. Avoid bending your knees or bending to the side when making this move.
- Start by standing straight while relaxing your shoulders and engaging your core.
- Now, place your right foot forward, keeping your toes pointed out.
- Lift your right foot till it is at knee-height and place your arms on your waist. Ensure your shoulders remain relaxed.
- With your right foot raised and stretched outward, make a circle with it.
- Do two sets of 10 reps before alternating legs.
4. Squeeze and Lift With Ball
This is an isolated movement that uses a small range of motion; making it a perfect thigh workout option for people who have weak inner-thigh muscles. It is also an excellent workout move for people with groin injuries. The step is easy to learn and can be done anywhere you want!
For this move, you will need a ball. While soft weighted balls are best as they are more comfortable, you can use a medicine ball or an air-filled ball.
- Place a small ball between your ankles and lie on your right side. Support your head by bending your right arm at the elbow and place your head on your right palm.
- Then, bend your left arm and press it on the floor in front of your chest. This is to stabilise your body.
- Squeeze your inner thighs to hold the ball and lengthen your legs.
- Now, raise your right leg towards the ceiling to lift both legs till they are about 6 inches off the floor.
- Hold your leg in this position for five counts before lowering it back to the floor.
- This is one rep; do ten reps on both sides.
5. Scissor Kicks
Scissor kick is a perfect move for sculpting your lower abs, hamstrings, quads, and adductors. It also works your inner thigh, and you will feel the effect of it even while still making a move. Make sure not to bend your knees while moving.
- To start, lay flat on your back on a mat or the floor. Keep your hands straight beside you and place your palms under your hips, making sure that your toes are pointed out.
- Then, lift both legs till they are at a 45-degree angle from the floor.
- Move your right leg up and left leg down before bringing both legs back up.
- From here, mimic a scissor by moving your left leg up and right leg down at a fast pace.
- Do the move 15 times before moving on to do two sets of 15 reps.
The lunge move is famous for being an effective lower body exercise. It strengthens your quad, hamstring, and gluteal muscles; giving you a hardened lower body.
- Put your right foot forward and relax your shoulders. Keeping your chest up, engage your cores and place your hands on the side.
- Making sure your legs are not directly placed in the same line, put your body weight on your left heel and drop your lower body close to the floor.
- Here, you drop your left knee to the floor while keeping your right leg bent at a 90-degree angle off the ground.
- With your right heel, push off the ground to stand back up.
- Do two sets of 10 reps before alternating your legs.
7. Standing Forward Bend
Also known as Uttanasana, this is a yoga pose that stretches and tones the hamstrings, gluteal, and quad muscles. It helps you to achieve sexy thighs and also improves balance.
- Keeping your weight on your heels, squeeze your shoulder blades together and take a deep breath. If you have a challenge achieving body balance, place your feet at shoulder-width distance apart.
- From here, bend your upper body forward and slowly bring it down.
- Place your hands on your shin or the mat and touch your head to knees.
- Stay in this position for 2 seconds before slowly returning to the starting point.
- Do 1 set of 5 reps.
Cardiovascular exercises are beneficial for total body fat burning and inner thigh toning. They work your legs, tone your adductors, inner thighs, and muscles; while burning calories. Incorporating them into your workout routine will do more towards losing fat and slimming your thighs.
For best results, do at least 250 minutes of moderate-intensity cardio workout moves weekly. This is especially vital if you are looking to lose weight and stay fit.
Cardio workouts include jogging, hiking, cross-country skiing, and skating. You can also try dance classes and plyometric boot camps. Another way to do cardio is to use cardio equipment like an elliptical trainer, treadmill, or stationary bike. Doing at least an hour of cardio moves weekly will help you slim down, sculpt sexy thighs, and maintain healthy body weight.
Eating To Lose Fat
When you do exercises, you are trying to reduce calories. However, it is also essential that the calories you are ingesting are good for your health and are in the right proportion.
For this, eat healthy foods like vegetables, low-fat dairy, lean protein, and whole grains. Also, ensure that you eat these foods in moderate sizes of food portions. That way, you fit into the whole number of calorie intake. However, do not skip whole foods in favour of sugary treats, refined grains, or soda.
For a healthy sample day of meals, you can eat whole-wheat toast with peanut butter and apple for breakfast, a green salad with broiled salmon and lemon juice for lunch. For dinner, a good option is to eat wild rice, roasted vegetables, and chicken breast.
If you are craving snacks, go for healthy choices like fresh fruits, hummus with cut-up vegetables, or small servings of nuts. Loading up on proteinous snacks helps to curb your appetite and improves weight loss.
Lastly, stay away from unhealthy options such as fancy coffee drinks, chips, pizza, and ice cream. A healthier alternative is to eat deli-turkey, low-fat cottage cheese, string cheese, whey protein, or Greek yoghurt as snacks between meals.
Losing thigh fat is hard work! However, with proper exercise, healthy dietary decisions, and in some cases, lifestyle changes, you can succeed at the task of toning your thighs. That way, you can rock your favourite short and pull off that short black dress you love!
This article contained eight best exercises to burn thigh fat fast, do not delay in making these moves! Start now, get your workout gear, and make these moves wherever you are! Be consistent in doing them and watch a reduction in the fat stored in your inner thighs and an increase in energy levels happen.