Weight Loss Workout Plan – Are you trying to lose weight, or do you know someone who is trying to reduce inches on his or her waistline, hips, or thighs?
Then, this 7 days weight loss workout plan is for you! With this plan, you are guaranteed to lose weight in such little time and start a healthy lifestyle adjustment.
This workout plan is designed to be fun while also challenging you simultaneously. The plan will keep you engaged all through the week, and as you progress, you will notice some changes in your body weight.
A the end of 7 days, you will have lost a substantial number of excess weight. After achieving your weight loss goal with this plan, you can decide if you would like to continue or stop using this weight loss workout plan.
Before we continue, there are a few things to point out. Although working out is necessary for sustainable weight loss, it must be combined with healthy nutrition decisions and restful sleep.
Also, it is essential to note that workout, healthy eating, and weight loss differs from person to person. This means that what works for someone you know might not work for you, just as your methods might not be ideal for them.
Therefore, before you start a workout and dietary plan, you must discuss your potential eating and lifestyle adjustments with a doctor.
Once you’ve done that, continue reading this article for a detailed account of our recommended 7-day weight loss workout plan.
How to Use This Weight Loss Workout Plan
For best results, here is how to use his weight loss workout plan to get the best result and lose a lot of weight fast:
- Check out our well-planned 7-day workout regime that is designed to fit your weight-loss goals. Even if you are only trying to maintain fitness and not lose weight, this balanced fitness plan can be used as a great guideline.
- Plan your workouts for the upcoming week on our calendar and schedule your session in advance so that there is no delay
- If you have to substitute a day’s workout with another, then, be strategic about it. Ensure that you follow the spirit of each workout: Strength training, high-intensity cardio, mobility work and stretching, steady-state movement. This means that you can go for a restorative yoga session on a rest day or exchange a sprint day with an interval training group fitness class.
- Always remember that safe and healthy weight loss is a gradual process and takes time. Therefore, you need to be patient on this journey.
7-Day Fat Burning Weight Loss Workout Plan For Women
Day 1: Monday- Total Body Strength Training
Body strength training is a vital part of any weight loss attempt. It helps you to burn fat and calories quickly. Also, this body training exercise helps to shape your body and achieve a well-sculpted and toned body.
This workout plan takes care of your Monday total body strength training. Grab a dumbbell for this workout.
Dumbbell Bench Press
- Start by holding a pair of dumbbells in both hands and lie down on a flat workout bench
- Make sure your hands are resting on top of your with your palms facing each other
- Then, use your thighs to raise the dumbbells up, lift them one at a time and hold at shoulder-width apart
- Rotate your wrists forward and let your palms be faced away from you
- Here, your upper arm and forearm should be at a 90-degree angle with both weights placed on the sides of your chest
- Exhale deeply and push the bells up, ensure you lock your arms and squeeze your chest for 10-15 seconds
- slowly lower your hands and go back to starting position
- Do 12 reps.
For more results, combine the dumbbell bench press with other body strength training workout moves. These other moves include:
- Bodyweight Squats (Do 15 reps)
- Dumbbell Row (Do 12 reps on each side to make 24 reps)
- Box Step-Ups (Do 15 reps on each leg to make 30 reps)
Perform these whole exercises three times with one minute of rest in between.
Day 2: Tuesday- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
High-intensity interval training is an adequate daily exercise for burning calories. It is one of the best weight loss workout plans ever! These exercises burn calories immediately from the first minute.
For instance, doing a sprint interval on any cardio equipment can jumpstart your body every morning. Do the following moves together as your HIIT exercise move:
- 30 seconds of full Sprint
- 60 seconds moderate pace jog
Repeat the move 12 times.
Day 3: Wednesday- Foam Rolling plus 12,000 steps of walk
Because you have worked your body in the last two days, it is time to do some low-intensity training. Foam rolling is a great way to exercise your body while keeping it in a relaxed state. It also helps to improve your workout quality.
The following instructions help you to perform one of the best foam rolling exercises to gain much from your workout routine
- Start by lying back with the roller put under your bra line at the back
- Lean the middle of your back over the roller and interlace your fingers just at the back of your head
- Breathe in, use your feet to drive movement and roll-up. Make sure you stop just at the top of your shoulder blades
- Thereafter, you breathe out, roll down the spine and stop at the bottom of the rib cage
- Do 8-10 reps
Doing these moves with a higher range of motion will push your body to use more energy. The more energy you expend, the more you burn calories.
Also, a higher range of motion means that you can squat deeper and lunge lower while still in proper form. You will be able to get more out of every exercise when you are using the right muscle fibers.
If you like, you can combine this exercise with about 12,000 steps of the walk. Walking increases blood flow around the body and helps you recover quickly from the effects of foam rolling. Also, it boosts your weight loss capacity and aids your workout plan.
Day 4: Thursday- Total-Body Strength Training
Body strength training is an essential part of this weight loss workout plan. You can redo the same routine you followed on Monday today.
Day 5: Friday- High-Intensity Group Fitness Class
Today is the fifth day of this challenge, and its time to crank up the intensity. Do this by joining a high-intensity fitness class and allow the fitness of others to challenge you.
The class will boost your calorie burn and help your weight loss workout plan. This class helps you to lose weight while having so much fun!
Day 6: Saturday- Total-Body Strength Training
This is another day to make total-body strength training moves. On this day, repeat the same moves you performed on Monday and Thursday. This way, you will torch more calories, and you can increase the speed of your weight loss.
Day 7: Sunday- The day of rest
Today is the day to rest. You have earned that much. On this day, watch Netflix and chill. Bear in mind that you need to get enough sleep that will aid in natural weight loss.
This is also a day to allow your muscles to recover from all of the strength training you did during this exercise regimen.
On this day, you can add lemon detox to your diet so that your body can be flushed clean and you are ready to face the next week healthy.
Post Workout Advice…
For total transformation, continue using this plan for about four weeks and then mix it up.
That is, improve and progress with each workout weekly b pushing a bit harder and lifting a little heavier. Even if it is just your form you focus on, you are still making progress.
After a month of trying his plan, you need o change it and switch it up. You mustn’t stay on it for too long as you may get bored with it, or it may defeat the fitness purpose altogether.
Apart from this, once our body adapts to it and the stress that comes with it, it will find a way to make light work of these efforts. When this happens, you will hit a standstill and might stop seeing progress.
Remember that quick weight loss is not just about workout moves and exercise activities. It also requires that you undergo proper lifestyle changes, which include following a healthy diet plan daily.
This entails removing a form of junk or calorie-filled food, soda, and alcohol from your daily consumption ever. It also means that you need to stop or reduce your rate of eating out and start cooking your meals.
When you make these adjustments and follow this workout plan to consistently and with due diligence, you will be amazed at the results you will get.